Saturday 22 February 2014

Crafters Companion ..........Love and Romance


Congratulations your engaged.
To make this card I started of with a 7"x7" card blank and covered the front in silver mirri, I then took a piece of pale pink adorable scorable a few millimetres smaller to the mirri and placed it on the mirri, I took some pink ribbon and wrapped it around so co- ordinations card stock and placed in on to the pink card stock. I took all four toppers and matted and layered them to the pale pink adorable scorable and silver mirri and placed them on the card leaving an equal border all the way round. I finished the card with a sentiment and bow and matching insert.
I think this has turned out well and I think it looks amazing in front of my marine tank x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *