Sunday 27 April 2014

Crafters Companion - Barkley

I was so pleased when Crafters Companion brought out a Barkley paper kit with all the extras and at the moment I think it may be one of my favourite kits

For this card all I have used is a topper and border with a sentiment from the kit, the papers were from the paper pad.
I started by covering an 7" card blank and used a bit of distress ink to ink around the edges, then with some of the co-ordinating paper I cut a 5.5" square and then cut it in half to produce two triangles and again inked around the edges, these were then placed to the top and bottom corner, I then took a shaped card blank and cut it in half and covered it with another piece of co-ordinating piece of paper and placed it down at an angle then placed the topper and sentiment and finished the card with a bow and some gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *