Friday 21 February 2014

Crafters Companion Love and Romance.......


For this card I used 2 6"x6" card blanks and stuck them together, with my ultimate pro I scored both open sections from corner to corner and folded the back on them self's.
For the matting and layering in side the card I used the plain co-ordinating paper and matted it on to some silver mirri and placed inside the card with the sentiment reading " happy anniversary" from the kit, for the 2 outside triangles I used the foil co-ordinating paper from the paper pad.
I added to topper to the one of the triangles. I didn't have any purple roses so on a cream rose I coloured it in using a pro marker and then both roses finished with some spray and sparkle from crafters companion .
Something different to a normal card x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *