Friday 20 February 2015

Thelwell paper kit

This is a fab paper kit from crafters companion, soon as I saw it the ideas of what I could do started rolling in, the kit is suitable for everyone, I haven't had a chance to play with the cd yet as I brought that for my daughter for her Tuesday as she loves horses so will wait till she un wraps it for me to have a play.
For this card I used Kraft card as a base card, then embossed some core'dinations and sanded back.
I have only used a tiny bit of the card stock from the kit (this is how you can make your kit go further) I matted it onto a piece of gold mirri and added a piece of pale ribbon. I only used one topper from the kit, I placed the frames on flat and the actual topper on foam pads. I finished of with a bow and a few gems xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *