Friday 21 February 2014

Crafters Companion Love and Romance 


To make this card I started of with an 8"x8" card blank
On a piece of gold mirri I matted a piece of co-ordinating paper from the all my love paper pad, I took a piece of the hearts acetate and cut it down the long side to 20cm, which would leave me a piece to wrap round the back of mirri I stuck it down to the card blank. I cut 3 gold strips measuring 2"x 20cm and cut 3 pieces of the matching cardstock just slightly smaller to the mirri and matted them together, I stuck the outside 2 right to the edges and the final piece in the very centre so it left an equal piece of acetate.
The frame I stuck it down flat at a crooked angle then stuck the topper down on foam pads
I finished the card with some large roses, a heart charm and matching insert
I think it turned out well x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *