Monday 28 April 2014

Hunkydory- Fairy Sweethearts x

For this card I started of with an 8x8" card blank and covered it with rainbow card, I then placed a piece of foiled paper from the paper pad. I had a piece of it left over so I cut 2 pieces 8"x 1.5" and joined the end together then with a score board I scored at every half inch then the folded using mountain and valley folds then joined the ends together to form a circle, with a glue gun I place some glue in the middle and pushed the paper together and placed the sentiment on top while the glue was still wet.
With the topper I used diamond sparkles on the fairies wings and placed all the topper to the card.
Then by a mistake I dropped some glue on to the card and it had left a mark when I got it of so luckily on the same topper sheet there was some silver hearts so I used these to cover up the marks.
I finished of with some gems and an insert, what little girl wouldn't love a card like this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *