Sunday 27 April 2014

Crafters Companion - Love & Romance

I'm always stuck onto how to use velum as I don't like tape on show so I came up with the above idea

Using the all my love paper pad I matted a piece of paper onto a piece of gold mirri card, I took my chosen topper an placed it where I wanted it on the card and drew round it leaving a 1cm border all around and cut the centre out, on my card blank I done the same, I cut the velum to a bit bigger than the aperture and stuck it down on the card blank covering the aperture the stuck the card stock down on top of that. I then put the topper on foam pads and added it to the centre of the aperture.
I finished the card with some roses and gems and ribbon and one of the foiled borders, I think this card turned out well and I now know how I can use my velum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *